- Australia’s leading specialist medico-legal drug testing agency
- Service thousands of client locations every year
- Service performed by health professionals (as direct employees)
- One of the first collection agencies in Australia to have achieved NATA certification
- NATA accredited to both Australian Standards for urine and saliva drug samples (collection)
- We offer a turn-key solution for both large and small organisations to address drug & alcohol issues in the workplace.
- Quality Assurance Standards ISO 9001 (JAZ-ANZ); and
- ISO 15189 (Medical Laboratory Competence) certification; and
- NATA Accredited (#16925) view scope
- Sister Company “The Drug Testing Institute” is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #31988) specialising solely in drug and alcohol education & accredited Collector training
Drug testing results can have very serious ramifications for people, which is why we are so heavily focused upon accreditation, compliance and maintaining a caring health based approach in our on-site drug and alcohol testing service.
We focus on the welfare of our customers,staff, the people that are tested for drugs and alcohol with our equipment, by our on-site national drug & alcohol testing service and the people we train.
Our values are based on ethical business practices.
We believe that ethics extends to all fair and reasonable business behaviours that the workplace drug and alcohol testing industry should be expected to uphold.
We never over promise, or under deliver with any stakeholder.
We take great pride in having an entirely different approach, exceeding your expectations and delivering real value for money.
The cheapest price in this industry is normally indicative of sub-standard service and procedures, lack of compliance, poor quality equipment or simply having inadequate support and systems to meet your needs.
We aim to be the best value for money – not the cheapest.