Fit4Duty has an exemplary quality record. Through a myriad of measures we have never had a pre-existing accreditation component rejected in nearly 20 years of operation.
We are committed to maintaining and enhancing Fit4Duty and Its Subsidiaries reputation for delivering client satisfaction through timely performance and the provision of cost efficient, quality drug & alcohol testing services and products.
To achieve this objective, we will:
- communicate our Quality Policy and procedures to all employees and other stakeholders as appropriate to ensure they are aware of their responsibilities for quality and service standards;
- provide products and services that where possible meet or exceed the standards prescribed in relevant agreements, contracts, codes and statutory obligations;
- deliver added value to our clients by identifying, monitoring and responding to their needs, expectations and levels of satisfaction;
- set measurable targets and seek to continually improve the delivery of our services, professional practices ;
- ensure the Fit4Duty Management System meets ISO 9001 and ISO 15189 requirements and is maintained within our business activities;
- continually review and improve the effectiveness of the Fit4Duty Management System; and
- periodically review and revise our Quality Policy and procedures to maintain their relevance.